Active Healing and Body Restoration: Learn the Art & Science of Self Healing by tapping the True Fountain of Youth Within You
Active Healingtm is a holistic, self healing method with specific techniques based upon Universal Principles, that taps the real fountain of youth within you, helping you to rejuvenate your body and all its functions. The effectiveness of the Active Healing method is not dependent on the current state of our technology, medical or otherwise — it would work for a person living thousands of years ago as well as for a person living thousands of years from now.
Active Healing is the Ancient Science of Self Healing
Active Healingtm is not limited to alleviating pain and reversing disorders. Continuing with the techniques of Active Healing, full restoration of the physical body to its ideal state is possible. It doesn’t even matter at what age you start using the system, or what physical condition you are in. What is truly astounding about this method is that all of this can be achieved without drugs, special creams, copper bracelets or other gadgets. It is not even necessary to do vigorous physical exercises or adhere to special diets. All of the results are achieved using your own effort, and with your own God-given natural attributes — the ability to think, imagine, focus your attention and observe.
Active Healing is a method of self healing that consists of simple, natural techniques that, if applied, can bring dramatic results within a short period of time
By practicing the techniques outlined in the Active Healing method of self healing you can...
- permanently REDUCE OR ELIMINATE PAIN associated with a host of disorders such as
rheumatism / fibromyalgia, arthritis, back problems etc.
- INCREASE FLEXIBILITY AND CIRCULATION throughout your whole body
in a way not possible with most methods including exercise
- STOP AND EVEN REVERSE the relentless progress of many physical conditions such as
poor eyesight, stiff muscles and joints, wrinkling and sagging of skin etc.
- strengthen your immune system to help PREVENT ILLNESS
- CORRECT STRUCTURAL PROBLEMS that produce conditions such as poor posture, a ‘sunken’ chest, flat feet, poor eyesight etc.
Additionally, you will...
- experience a tremendous increase in your level of CONFIDENCE
- appear physicaly MORE ATTRACTIVE to others
- look and feel YOUNGER, healthier
- increase your attention span as well as your ABILITY TO FOCUS
Active Healing will help you by removing the mystery and cutting through the illusions of disease and aging. It will...
- help you UNDERSTAND the true nature of health and disease instead of being led astray by the hype of medical as well as non-medical practitioners alike
- make you more SELF-RELIANT in terms of your fitness and health and less dependent on medical practitioners, “therapists”, “miracle” cures etc.
- help you SAVE MORE OF YOUR MONEY for the things that you want in life, instead of spending it on expensive food supplements, drugs, “fitness” equipment and so on
These are some of the things you will learn about self healing that are included in the book:
- The EASY WAY TECHNIQUE — requires only 10 minutes of your time, twice a day
- The ELASTIC PRINCIPLE — key to ensuring success in self-healing
- THE ROLE FAITH PLAYS — how it can help, how it actually works
- The BREATH TECHNIQUE — how to arrive at the no breath state, the state between breaths that Eastern ‘gurus’ use as a launching point for healing and expansion of awareness
- The STILLNESS TECHNIQUE — where time seems suspended — step away from the hectic pace of life around you and allow healing to take place
- DUAL CONSCIOUSNESS — how you can take control of your focus and split it to speed the healing process
What kinds of physical conditions and ailments does
Active Healing address?
Virtually any condition that has been produced by stress on the body can be eliminated by continued practice of the Active Healing techniques. My book discusses in detail about how ‘diseases’ are developed by stresses that deplete energy in the body. These conditions include the following for which terms have been invented by the medical establishment for easier diagnosis (and treatment with drugs and other expensive therapies!):
- FM — Fibromyalgia, a term invented to replace such terms as ‘soft tissue rheumatism’ — read my story, my personal battle with this condition
- TMJ — Temporo-Mandibular Joint Syndrome, creating a whole host of symptoms in the head and neck area
- RSI — Repetitive Strain Injury, includes CTS or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- RLS — Restless Legs Syndrome, a recent addition to the long list of invented terms — I mention this one because I personally do not believe this is a real illness, only a symptom, a result of other underlying condtions
- poor eyesight — read my testimony and how I improved by eyesight against all odds
- structural problems such as back curvature — this requires patience, a strong desire and determination to succeed, and being prepared for a longer term commitment — if I can do it, so can you, and I’ve always been a ‘slow learner’! — don’t believe anyone that says they can cure your long-standing structural problems instantly with the touch of the hands — especially if they want you to pay hundreds of dollars for it!
- helps speed recovery from injuries such as bone fractures — I will show you how this works with my own experience with a bad wrist fracture
According to Deepak Chopra, healing first takes place on a subtle energy level in what he calls the ‘quantum mechanical body’. The first key then is to reach that state as easily and as effortlessly as possible. I show you the way to do this.
Active Healing is holistic — it does not zero in on specific bodily conditions or treat symptoms — it is concerned with the whole individual — physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. However, the Active Healing techniques start with certain physical conditions that are primary causes or underlying causes. These are explained in detail.
Also included is a special section with discourses on
various topics including...
- MEDICAL MYTHS — It is your right to know about these myths and falsehoods propagated by medical schools, for example, the myth of ‘poor’ eyesight (or how eyesight really works), the myth of ‘fallen’ arches (flat feet)
- The truth about PHYSICAL EXERCISE — how many forms of exercise can actually harm you and prevent healing many conditions, despite all the hype surrounding its benefits
- REFLEXOLOGY — what is it and how does it really work? What are its limitations?
- Benefits and limitations of other modalities of healing including QUANTUM TOUCH (a form of energy healing), ACUPUNCTURE (healing of energy lines in the body, a system developed over many centuries in ancient China), AYURVEDIC MEDICINE (healing system originally from ancient India, but modernized and adapted to Western culture), ROLFING (a branch of chiropractic medicine requiring massage at deep tissue levels), TM (transcendental meditation used in Ayurvedic Medicine) and other meditation systems
You Can Benefit from practicing the Active Healing techniques
if you have a strong desire to...
- alleviate localized or widespread pain due to chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia, arthritis, temporo-mandibular joint syndrome, repetitive strain injury, work-related musculoskeletal disorders
- improve your eyesight whether you wear glasses or not because you are near-sighted or far-sighted
- speed recovery from bone fractures as well as reduce the pain as you heal and ensure a more satisfactory recovery
- improve your ability if you engage in athletic activity or play a musical instrument
- achieve deeper levels of relaxation, helping you to connect with your intuitive and creative self
Active Healing and Body Restoration discusses how and why we experience pain, and its relationship to trauma, stress, energy and circulation, and describes in detail the Active Healing method of self-healing, including simple techniques that anyone can learn to use. You will also learn about ‘cell memory’ and the body’s state, and how deterioration of tissue systems happen over time.
Active Healing is not just a book, it is a System of Self Healing, a path of awareness and discovery, a Path to a Better YOU!
Active Healing and Body Restoration — for a limited time only for
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
If I use your method, should I stop other treatments that I am undergoing?
You do not have to stop any treatments that you are now undergoing. Active Healing does not interfere with other forms of treatment.
How long will it take to get results and how much time do I need to spend each day?
You will start to feel a difference within a few weeks, providing that you practice the techniques for at least 10 minutes twice a day.
Do I need to continue with the program, even after the pain (of fibromyalgia, rheumatism etc.) has disappeared or has been greatly reduced?
It is best to continue to practice the techniques to ensure that symptoms of pain do not return due to the stresses of daily living. Continuing with the system will also improve circulation throughout your whole body, giving you more energy to do more things, as well as giving you a more positive outlook on life. Continuing practicing the techniques will enable you to go into even deeper levels of healing, even to the degree of correcting structural conditions.
I am still young and do not have any illnesses and I am in good health. Can your system be of any benefit to me?
You will benefit from practising the Active Healing techniques regardless of your age and state of health. Slowing down, halting and even reversing many conditions is possible even if no obvious symptoms have yet manifested. There is no proof anywhere that such things as old age, poor eyesight, muscle stiffness etc. are “natural”.
Why haven’t I heard of anything like this method before? If the techniques and theory are based on universal principles, wouldn’t it have been discovered long ago by others?
Universal principles have been known and written about by others throughout the history of mankind. They are nothing new. Neither are they revealed exclusively to individuals who meditate for years in caves or on mountain tops. The truth about things is available to everyone. If you have the desire, determination and the tenacity, you too can find answers to questions you have raised in your own life’s journey.
James Davidovich is the creator of the Active Healing method of self healing and author of Active Healing and Body Restoration. He has successfully healed himself of many painful and serious conditions such as fibromyalgia, TMJ, skeletomuscular problems and poor eyesight using his energy healing methods.
My Story — What drove me to search for healing methods that worked?
Since my late teens, I have been searching for answers — answers to fundamental questions of life. These include: “Why do we get sick, suffer pain, grow old and die? Are these things inevitable or can we do something about it? Is there a greater power in existence that can guide and heal us or are we alone?” — You get the picture! These questions were prompted by my own struggle with debilitating physical conditions for which I found little or no help from traditional and even some non-traditional medicine and therapies.
Excruciating pain, stiffness everywhere, very poor eyesight and other symptoms affected every area of my life. The term ‘fibromyalgia’ had not been invented yet and the answer to poor eyesight was always, of course, stronger and stronger glasses.
In my Quest, I have researched and tried reflexology, yoga, acupuncture, transcendental meditation, positive thinking & affirmations, psychology, philosophy, religion, mysticism and just about anything that I felt might help me find the answers I was seeking. Although I found some of these to be helpful and inspiring, none gave me the practical techniques that would alleviate my physical conditions.
With persistence however, and guided by my ‘dreams’ and Higher Self, I have found a way to alleviate and reverse many chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia, poor eyesight and back problems to mention only a few. I have compiled everything I learned (and more) and I am now offering it to you in my book Active Healing and Body Restoration.